How to enter
Simply purchase your tickets online at https://tickets.christchurchbrickshow.nz
automatically entered into the draw, or you can enter the draw via iPads upon paid entry to The Christchurch
Brick Show (July 13th and 14th - Horncastle Arena)
Terms and Conditions
Only those that have paid entry to the show will be accepted - proof of paid entry may be
The prizes and how to enter:
The promotional period begins on Friday 31st May, 2019 and finishes on Sunday 14th July, 2019. The
prize will be drawn on 14th July, 2019 4:15pm.
Customer must have paid for entry to The Christchurch Brick Show during the promotional period.
Purchase must be made by EFTPOS, Cash or online with Credit Card.
Free passes and volunteers are excluded.
Prize is accommodation at The Ruby Collection for 4 for 5 nights and includes a 7 day pass to
Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint.
Flights will also be provided to the value of $2,000 (incl GST) by BUG 4/2 Incorporated, this will
be reimbursed or paid out via voucher in consultation with the prize winner.
Refunded purchases are not eligible
To enter the competition you must
- Purchase tickets online to The Christchurch Brick Show on or before July 13th 2019
- or/ Purchase entry to The Christchurch Brick Show and enter the competition in the marked
area in the entry prior to prior to 4:00pm July 14th 2019
Winner will be contacted on 14th July 2019 via phone and/or email address.
The winner has 7 days to respond to the email or phone call and agree to the terms and conditions in writing,
after which time BUG 4/2 Incorporated
have the discretion to redraw and award the Prize to another winner chosen at random from all valid
entries submitted during the Promotion Period
Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license
The winner must agree to their name and photo being published online and in other marketing
material produced in relation to the prize. This is a requirement as part of receiving their prize.
The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation
Prizes are courtesy of BUG 4/2 Incorporated in conjunction with The Ruby Collection and Dreamworld.
BUG 4/2 Incorporated is the Promoter (“the Promoter”).
Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees, board, committee and their
immediate families of BUG 4/2 Incorporated
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission
to enter the promotion
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update
the terms and conditions without notice.
Prize must be booked on or before 20 Dec 2019 for travel before 30 June 2020 otherwise the prize
will be forfeited
- This prize is subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be taken during Australian
school holiday periods, Australian public holidays or long weekends.
- The prize is for up to 4 Guests staying in a two Bedroom apartment for 5 days at the Ruby Collection
value $3716 AUD. Bookings are subject to availability. At least one person staying in the room must
be over 21 years of age to check-in.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Vouchers will not be extended past
the expiry date and must be used in full on the same visit, any unused portion will be forfeited.
- This prize includes; continental buffet breakfast in Stone’s Bar & Grill per person per day,
undercover car-parking for one vehicle per day. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first
in basis and cannot be guaranteed. This prize includes one Kids Club session per child 0-12years per
- Unless otherwise stated in these conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the prize
winner including but not limited to current passports, spending money, transport to and from
departure and arrival points, transfers, activities, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance,
pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs. Travel
insurance is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.
- By entering this competition you are providing consent to The RubyCollection Gold Coast to contact
you by email for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be
given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication. You also consent to have your
photo/s taken during your stay at The Ruby Collection to be published along with your name by The
Ruby Collection during your stay.
- The winners and their travelling companions must have valid passports at the time of travel in order
to redeem the prize.
Flights are the responsibility of the winner. BUG 4/2 Incorporated will contribute up to $2,000 NZD
(incl GST) towards flights. This will be either via reimbursement, voucher or other means to be
decided in consultation with the prize winner
- Travel within the prize destination, additional meals and drinks (including alcohol), additional
charges for participants above the age considered a child concession, taxes, in-room charges,
international phone calls, internet access, valid passports, visas, transport to and from the
departure point, additional transfers, insurance and all other ancillary costs which are not stated
as part of the prize are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner
- If for any reason the winner or their chosen travel companion(s) cannot use any part of the prize
package then that part will be forfeited without substitution or compensation
- The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companion(s), including ensuring that they
understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide.
BUG 4/2 Incorporated will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on
person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. BUG 4/2 Incorporated
no responsibility for any variation in prize value
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from
the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either at the event
online are indicative only.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be
awarded to the winners parent or legal guardian on the winners behalf.
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any
refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an
entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible
late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to
- BUG 4/2 Incorporated and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for
or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury
suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for
this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this competition you are consenting to BUG 4/2 Incorporated contacting you via email for
marketing purposes for future events.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.